Sunday, May 18, 2008

Intro

Hello everyone! I'm keeping this blog so that I can keep in touch with friends and family while I am living in Accra, Ghana for two whole months! I have set up two blogs, one for my family and this one for everyone else. I wanted to set up two so that I can express my true feelings and sometimes the way I present them would offend my family. So to avoid any future lectures or "life lessons" I have made 2 blogs (http://tayloringhana.blogspot.com is the other one). I think most of the content will be the same for both blogs, but when I have a particularly rough or weird day I can purge about it onto this blog. Hope you guys enjoy and I would love lots and lots of comments!

3 comments:

Little T said...

I just wanted to be the first of all first to take your comment v-card! Boo ya!

And so our journey begins...

I love you,

Pancakes!

LOVE said...

Taylor. I miss you already. I can't wait to keep up with both blogs. LOVE you.

Frankie Jill said...

so how does Tyler feel about you leaving for so long?