Friday, January 2, 2009

Back from New York *sigh*

*Sister #1's place of work. I learned that they did a pitch for Tyra Banks last year!
*Me want foooooood!
*I'm nuts 4 nuts!

*If sex were a dessert it would be frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. So much for my streak of celibacy.




In the new year I resolve to...
  1. Put someone, anyone, in their place.

  2. Lose the baby fat.
  3. Conquer post-partum depression.

  4. Have a moment.

  5. Take my relationship with Seth (my imaginary boyfriend) to the next level.

  6. Cure cancer.

  7. Cure AIDS.

  8. Laugh till I cry at least once a day.
Happy New Years!

*We weren't actually at Times Square on New Years Eve. We were there the day before and they were practicing the count down. That was good enough for me. It was frrrrrreezing.

1 comment:

FFF said...

You jag! No Tina!? FAILURE. Welcome back, Fuckles. Now you have to go back to Sorenson.